- Melt coconut oil and dark chocolate separately.
- Add peanut butter, dark chocolate, melted coconut oil, stevia and salt to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Mix together until well blended.
- Set in refrigerator for 2 hours until solid.
- Take out 1 tbsp of mixture at a time, forming into small balls, don’t eat them as it is 😬🤪
- Coat coconut on them.
- Place them on parchment paper.
- Refrigerate it for 2 hours, until solid.
Store in the refrigerator and don’t keep eyeing it every-time you open it.