The extra kilos on your body are clearly observed on your tummy. Don’t you want to get rid of it or wanna hide it in your high-waist bottoms? You would definitely choose the option first as it is effective and will keep you in a good shape. The new apparel that you bought is asking to get into it as soon as possible. All these are the reasons that are indicating you to start a keto diet before thinking anything else.
But a high amount of fat, moderate protein and low carb recipes. Don’t you think this will going to affect the other nutritional requirements of the body? Yes, this will. We know your requirements and we are here again to guide you for the healthy foods that you need to include in the diet when you are on keto.
Answer this question, how many times have you eaten green leafy vegetables? Many of you might be scratching your head. You have eaten these only when you are ill. Vegetables are a vital part of keto diet to recover your body from nutritional deficiencies.
If you don’t want to get nutritional deficiencies and also wanna reduce weight, take the suggestions and diet plans as advised by the dieticians. In this blog, you will get the ultimate guide on the vegetables that will act as a fat cutter on your body.
Risks Associated With A Low Carb Meal Plan Diet
Weight loss is not an easy task. The perfect balance of vitamins, minerals and nutrients is essential for the body. You may face issues associated with vitamin and other deficiencies because you are having a low carb diet. This will also depend on the body composition from person to person. If you will limit or restrict yourself from the carbohydrates then your body will be going to a house of diseases that will be a problem for you later.
We have a solution for such risks. One option is to start consuming the complex carbs which are slowly broken in the body. These will manage cholesterol levels, aid in weight loss & keep up your good mood. Another is to keep the body hydrated by eating cucumber, beetroot and drinking water on an hourly basis. The next best solution for avoiding this issue is by having the vegetables. It will be great if you consult a Keto Nutritionist Online who will help you in a better way other than you are reading from here.
What Are Low-Carb Vegetables?
A diet that is recommended by a dietician is much more fruitful than planned by anyone else or even by you. They have the desired knowledge and skills to guide you on losing the extra pounds. Here are some of the veggies that the dieticians suggest –
The low-carb vegetables include spinach, cucumbers, and carrots which can be easily digested by the body. Vegetables such as kale, Celery, tomato, spinach, mushroom etc help in Burning belly fat and accomplishing the specific needs of the nutrients. Nutrients and minerals are required by the body to maintain a healthy immune system, healthy bones, faster working muscles, and an active mind and body.
Here are some of them that you should include in a keto diet plan–
- Beans: These are the great ones to have in a soup, as a vegetable or a side food to eat along with a meal. Beans have approximately two grams of carbs which is adequate in a keto diet.
- Broccoli: This vegetable is rich in protein & fiber. Cook it separately or use it in vegetable soup as you wish. In either way it will be nutritious and useful in keto.
- Avocado: It contains essential nutrients and healthy fat that can be eaten raw, fresh, baked, or sliced as you like. If you are lacking in B vitamins, calcium, magnesium and potassium; you can have avocados on a daily basis.
- Cauliflower: A fried cauliflower or grated one can be used in meals such as lunch and dinner. This high fiber source and low in carbs aids in weight loss.
- Spinach: This vegetable is rich in iron and calcium content. Note that you need to have vitamin C to breakdown iron extracted from spinach. You can have it by roasting or sauting it according to your liking. You will get relief from oxidative stress due to the high antioxidant content in this.
- Tomatoes: These are high in potassium, calcium, phosphorous and vitamin C. You can have cheery tomatoes which are smaller in size than the usual ones. These are delicious that can be used with salads or meals.
- Kale: With 7 grams of carbs and some amount of fiber, kale can be used in salad dressings, chips, and smoothies. Not only this tastes great but is effective in health too.
- Celery: if you think that you are getting low on calcium then celery can be the completion of it. Along with healthy bones, you will get a balanced blood pressure. The regular consumption may prevent cancer disease.
- Asparagus: this can be used as a side with any meal you take. You can dip it into your favorite dip and have it just like that. It is rich in iron, Vitamin C and potassium that is good to eat it raw.
There is an important note. If you are allergic to any of these vegetables then refer to your dietician. Do not consume foods without their proper advice.
Which Vegetables You Need to Avoid During Keto
Some people talk to their Keto trainers regarding weight related issues confessing that they unknowingly consumed the foods which were not required by the body. For example, having a whole packet of chips or a glass of soda contributes high calories. That was a past mistake you did but in the present-day you are into keto diet and can easily find a reliable solution for it.
In your keto diet plan, you might have started including the afore mentioned vegetables, here are a few that you should avoid –
- Sweet corn
- Sweet Potatoes
- Baked Potatoes
These are high in carbs which needs to be avoided. The above-listed are the starchy vegetables which might contribute in increasing your weight and negatively affecting your weight loss journey. A key note here is you might get an urge to eat starchy or sugary foods during keto. For such cravings, you can talk to your Keto coach who will help you to manage the calories of the day. Also, do not forget your daily exercises.
Where To Find Keto Recipes
There are several recipes books, online videos and blogs that describe the whole process. You can take a reference from these else you will get an idea of what to make while on keto from our website. We have the easiest recipes with each step described in detail. You will surely get in love with cooking and also maintaining a healthy weight by our expert’s guidance. We have provided the contact details of our experts who will assist you for any keto related query. Feel free to reach us!
No if’s and but’s when you need to get out of the troubling kilos, stop ignoring the healthy, green leafy vegetables and start having them from today! Consult an expert from Ketorets a keto India diet expert and begin your journey to lose pounds!