|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
|Passive Time||30 minutes|
- Unsweetened dark chocolate- 250 grams
- Coconut oil- 25 ml
- 150 grams Mixed nuts almonds, walnuts and peanuts
- 10 grams Mixed seeds flax seeds, sesame seeds - for garnish
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate and coconut oil and microwave until chocolate melts.
- Use a rubber spatula to mix until smooth.
- Let it cool slightly before using. Alternately, this can be done in a double boiler.
- Add nuts to the bowl of melted chocolate.
- Mix until all nuts are well coated.
- Garnish them with chopped nuts or seeds
- Drop small portions onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Space them out well, so that you don’t make it into chikki
- Refrigerate until solid. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Alternatively, you can store them in a freezer.