Keto Mug Bread
- Add eggs to almond flour in a bowl, add baking powder and salt after mixing the batter.
- Add some water and make it into a batter consistency.
- Pour the batter into a pre-greased bowl and put in the microwave for 2 minutes
- Increase the time only after checking the bread
- Slice it into two or three slices.
- Beat eggs with cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and vanilla essence.
- Soak bread slices in the mixture for 30 seconds.
- Heat a pan at medium flame, add butter and cook till done.
- Garnish with cheese
- Add butter to a hot pan.
- Add cheese and fresh cream.
- Mix it with a spatula. Mix it making an 8 on the pan.
- Add herbs if you wish to.
- Let the sauce come to a thick consistency.
- Add spinach and toss it up.
I love French Toast but there is nothing French about it.
One of my favourite recipes on a lazy winter morning which takes not more than 15 minutes to be on my plate and a minute to gobble.