- Almond flour- 75 grams
- Eggs- 2 (whole) 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘃𝗲𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗴𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘅 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀.
- Baking powder- 5 grams
- Salt- 5 grams
- Butter- 5 grams
- Add eggs to almond flour in a bowl, add baking powder and salt after mixing the batter.
- Add some water and make it into a batter consistency.
- Pour the batter into a pre-greased bowl and put in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Increase the time only after checking the bread.
- Grease bread with butter, grate cheese and add chilli flakes.
- Bake it for 6 minutes at 180 degree celsius