|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
|Passive Time||5 minutes|
- 4 Nos. Eggs hard boiled eggs
- 30 Grams Curd
- 10 Grams Ginger make it into a paste
- 10 Grams garlic make it into a paste
- 2 Nos Green chilli chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 15 Grams Mint Leaves
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/4 tsp Shahjeera (caraway seeds)
- 1/2 No. Lemon squeezed
- 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 150 Grams Cauliflower blanched and grated
- 30 Grams Ghee
- 1/2 Inch Cinnamon Stick
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Leaf Bayleaf
- 2 Nos. Cloves
- 2 Nos. Cardamom Pods
- 1/2 tsp Shahjeera (caraway seeds)
- Fry the onions in a pan and keep them aside. Use the same ghee for layering, in addition to more ghee.
- Mix all the ingredients and marinate it for 5 minutes
- Add ghee in a pan. add all the spices and mix cauliflower rice together. Toss it well.
- Add the same ghee used for frying onions Add cauliflower rice add the boiled eggs on it
- Make two layers. Add the fried onions
- Sprinkle the saffron strands, coriander leaves and mint leaves Add some extra ghee on top.
- Cover the pan with a foil and put it on a hot tawa. Initially cook it at high flame for 2-3 minutes Then leave it for 10-15 minutes on a low flame Check the biryani.
- Mix Curd with water and cucumbers. Can season this too