|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
|Passive Time||45 minutes|
- 100 ml Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 100 Grams Almond Flour Blended White
- 40 Grams Ghee
- 1 Pinch Cardamom Powder
- 10 Grams Stevia
- Roasted Almonds for Garnish
- Soak almonds in boiling water and peel them off. Put them on a pan and dry them till they turn brown. Blend it in a mixer and make almond flour for Barfi.
- In a preheated pan, add almond flour and roast it until it turns into a lighter brown colored powder.
- Now add 10 grams of ghee and mix it and keep adding 10 grams in every 30 seconds to let the almond flour evenly cook and soak ghee
- Add stevia and mix it well
- On a high flame add almond milk and cardamom powder
- Lower the flame once the consistency is thick enough. Keep cooking for 10-12 minutes more to get it to a consistency like barfi.
- Plate it in a pan and leave it for 45 minutes to set. Assemble it by garnishing it with roasted almonds.