|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
|Passive Time||3 hour|
- 100 Grams Cream Cheese
- 30 Grams Unsalted Butter
- 1 no Egg
- 40 Grams Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 15 Grams Stevia Can use monk-fruit sweetener, add as per taste
- 3 Drops Vanilla Essence
- 30 Grams Almond Flour For the base
- In a bowl mix cream cheese and unsalted butter together. Add stevia and blend it well.
- Add a whole egg and mix it well. Add sour cream and lemon zest and beat it till it forms into a smooth batter.
- In an unsalted butter greased pan, add the batter and bake it for 40 minutes at 150 degrees celsius
- Make sure that you put the pan immersed half in water, keeping another pan underneath, it should float Once baked, cool it down and refrigerate for at least 3 hours
- Set almond flour on a plate and place the cheesecake gently.