- Blanch cauliflower and broccoli. Chop spinach and onions.
- Soak psyllium husk in hot water.
- In a bowl with whole eggs, add turmeric powder, salt, chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala.
- Beat eggs and add psyllium husk.
- Use a beater till it forms batter consistency.
- Add chopped spinach and mix it.
- In a pre-heated pan, heat olive oil for a few seconds. Dip each vegetable in batter and place it gently on the pan.
- Fry till it turns golden brown.
- Sprinkle chaat masala to make it more tastier.
- Serve it with a cup of tea (50 ml milk at max) with stevia on a rainy day and listen to Kishore Kumar 😍😁