|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
|Passive Time||30 minutes|
- 100 Grams Hung Curd
- 30 Grams Butter Salted
- 1 no Egg
- 100 Grams Coconut Flour
- 50 Grams Almond Flour
- 10 Grams Stevia Can use monk-fruit sweetener, add as per taste
- 3 Drops Vanilla Essence
- Blend hung curd and butter together. They should be at room temperature. Once the mixture is pale yellow and fluffy, keep it aside.
- In a separate bowl mix egg, vanilla and stevia, add keep mixing it together.
- Add egg mixture to hung curd and blend it again. Now add almond flour and coconut flour in 2 parts and make it into a crumbly dough.
- In a pre-greased pan, make small portions, sprinkle coconut flour on each portion, place it in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Keep checking it and bake it till golden.
- Let them cool down after baking for at least half an hour